Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I think im in love :), and other random things

Ok, so it has been less than 24 hours with our new iMac, and i am NEVER going back to a PC!!!! Uploads that used to take five minutes to find, are now uploaded, and then posted in less than 1 minute! Posting a comment on Facebook, takes less than a SECOND!!! I'm totally amazed.

Plus, you can take photos with the buit in web cam, and used cool effects, like so:

:)
Oh, and it gets wayyyy better than that, like how the computer automatically spell checks everything i type (like the way with too many Y's? that one was intentional :) . You can make movies on your computer, take video, and even chat! Plus it automatically saves everything I'm typing right now!

Sorry, i did 2 straight posts about the iMac. But don't worry, I'm going to talk about more stuff, like, right now!!!

So tonight there is SUPPOSED to be sleet, and sleet is likely to freeze overnight into ice. If this happens, school is likely to be canceled, and I'm PRAYING to GOD that it does! The teachers always tell us it won't happen, and to not get my hopes up, but my hopes are currently orbiting around the Moon, i don't believe they'll be down anytime soon.

I've decided, that if school is cancelled, i will write an improv poem all about my day! (now that i have a little incentive, maybe it'll happen :)

  Thats all for now! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment