Thursday, January 13, 2011

Greetings, People of Earth

    Hello! Welcome to my blog :). To start things off, my (real) name is Elaina, and I'm from the U.S.A.! I love to star gaze, read fiction novels, and listen to music. I also have a bad (but ohh so good) habit of staying up late. Really late. So late I'm gonna die at school tomorrow late! Hence the title^ ;). I personally think that life would be so much easier if school would start at 10 p.m., so i could sleep in everyday. But sadly, the world doesn't run on a night owl's schedule, and until i get a job on the night shift, I'm stuck to getting up at 6 a.m. five days a week, the torture... In other news, its Martin Luther King Day on Monday! Thank you, Mr. King, for helping the U.S.'s African Americans fight for rights, so i can stay up on a Sunday night :).
That's all for now, i know today's blog was basically an introduction and some randomness, but i shall come up with some interesting writing topics ASAP! Feel free to comment me suggestions if you have any ideas. Until then, See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment