Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Got my iMac on!!



Hey peoples! Today shall be noted as a great day in history. Why? you might ask. Since I am not a person of riddles, and you probably guessed already from the title, today, I, Elaina, now have in my posession an iMac! It came in the mail in a huge box, and I was excited already. Then we opened the box. This machine is GORGEOS!!! I think im in love, seriously, not kidding.

Before this computer, as a family we had this old Samsung 2005 piece of junk with a tower and everything. The cool thing about this computer is 1. No tower, 2 Widescreen moniter 3. HD effects, and much, much more. I know one shouldn't like something just for its looks, but it is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously amazing. I know there is more that i could say, but i'm going to be spending the rest of my free time using a computer ( i know, sad, right?). Bye!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment